- Can I update my delivery address after placing my order?
Unfortunately, delivery address cannot be changed once an order has been placed. Because the order information is immediately sent to our warehouse, where they will prepare your order for dispatch.
In case your delivery address is incorrect, following are two suggestions for you:
- Contact your national postal service and quote your tracking parcel ID. Many carriers will let you request a delivery re-direct, please note that we cannot be held accountable for any decisions made by third parties.
- Contact the resident at the address you placed during checkout.
If you are unable to do the above and/or the delivery address you listed does not exist, we will contact you should your parcel be returned to us.
- Can I update, edit or cancel my order?
We cannot update, edit or cancel any order once you have completed checkout.
- Can I find out where my order is now?
You will receive an email with all the information about the delivery. Depending on the type of product you have ordered, a track and trace number has been included which enables you to follow your order.
You are also able to find the track & Trace number of your shipment on your online account in our shop.
You can also contact customer services for more information, via email@example.com. Please state your name and order number in all correspondence.
- What are the delivery times?
Your order will be processed the same day if it is completed before 16:00 on work days, unless stated otherwise.
Check here our delivery times per country.
- Do I need to pay a customs/duty fee?
We have absolutely no control over the additional duties/VAT that may or may not be charged in your country. If you are unsure whether or not you will be charged with duties/VAT at the time of receiving your order, please get in touch with your local post office or be sure to verify the additional cost you may incur with the authorities of the country the order is being shipped to.